Carmichael Outreach is dedicated to providing programming to serve the needs of our community. We depend on amazing volunteers to keep our costs down and ensure that as many of the funds that we raise go directly towards our programs and services. We have a variety of different volunteer opportunities, including the following:
- Food Security Program: Cooking and cleaning for our meal service in the kitchen, serving community members meals.
- Boutique Program: Loading and sorting customer donations, ensuring our free boutique is organized and clean.
- Other Opportunities: Supporting our housing team, stuffing and delivering envelopes for donation campaigns, fundraising events.
We are always looking for new volunteers who are passionate about supporting Carmichael Outreach’s initiatives. Please read below for our volunteer application process:
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION PROCESS
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
1) Prior to volunteering with our agency, please complete the volunteer package.
2) Once completed, please submit your application in person between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday to: Carmichael Outreach, 1510 12th Avenue, Regina, SK. You may also print, scan and email the application form with the appropriate documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Once your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator to set up your orientation. From there, we will schedule your first shift.
If you have any questions about volunteering or the status of your application, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at:
Volunteers 18 or older must provide a criminal record check issued within the last six months. An adult must accompany volunteers ages 13 and under. Letter of consent must be provided for volunteers ages 14 – 17.
DID YOU KNOW?… Carmichael Outreach is on justserve.org, a website where the volunteer needs of organizations may be posted and volunteers may search for places to serve in the community, providing opportunities to help those in need and enhance the quality of life in the community. Check out Carmichael Outreach on Justserve.org!
Connect With Us
Phone: (306) 757 – 2235