The Merrill Brinton Golf Tournament of Hope has always been one of Carmichael’s major fund-raising events. Unfortunately, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we were unable to hold the golf tournament last year and after a great deal of deliberation, we will be postponing this year’s tournament until 2022.
Our golf tournaments have always provided a fantastic opportunity for organizations and individuals to come together in support of Carmichael’s vision to end poverty and homelessness in our community. Sadly, uncertainty and safety concerns related to COVID-19 have significantly impacted our ability to see our vision become our reality. Regardless of the status of the pandemic, our work in the community continues and we are asking for your support.
We have decided to make this summer the Merrill Brinton Summer of Hope, and are asking you to consider supporting Carmichael Outreach again in 2021. Here is how you can help:
Merrill Brinton Summer Of Hope Sponsorship Package levels:
- PLATINUM ($1,500+): Sponsor for 1 week. Carmichael will post 1 major exclusive post on our social media accounts, 3 exclusive FB & Instagram stories/tweets thanking the sponsor throughout the week, inclusion on campaign-end “thank you” social media post & website.
- GOLD ($750+): Carmichael will post 1 exclusive FB & Instagram story/tweet thanking the sponsor, inclusion on campaign-end “thank you” social media post & website.
- SILVER ($150+): Inclusion on campaign-end “thank you” social media post & website.
- BRONZE (Under $150): Inclusion on campaign-end “thank you” website.
Our sponsor recognition campaign will be run on social media throughout the months of July and August. Additional ways to contribute include:
- “Starting The Pot” for Online 50/50’s in July and December – We are launching two separate 50/50’s and are looking for sponsors to “start the pot” to entice the public to purchase tickets with a donation.
- Donating prizes for an Online Silent Auction – We will be launching an online silent auction in September and are looking for sponsors and/or prizes, to be collected in advance.
- MAKE A DONATION ONLINE (CLICK HERE) – Note: a tax receipt will instantly be sent when donating via credit card online.
Your support will ensure that we are able to offer our programs and services to the community, as we have continued to do in the face of adversity throughout this pandemic. If you are interested in exploring sponsorship, please feel free to contact Nick by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (306-551-5901) to discuss.